REDTeam Cyber Security®
"My friend's life savings was stolen by a hacker - I didn't want that to happen to me. RedTeam's Guardian program gives me the intellectual property security I need.
I can relax and focus on my art and my business."
~ Phyllis C. - Artist, Denver
Our Cyber Security Services
RedTeam delivers unrivaled advisory and technology services for you and your business. We're experts at implementation, integration and customization, and are here to help you successfully secure your company's technology business.
• We are a leader in Cyber Security methods, including State-Of-The-Art Executive and Staff Education
• Colorado's Leading Subscription-based Cyber Security Service Provider
• Cost-Effective: RED TEAM Vulnerability Scans Reveal Hidden Hacks and Vulnerabilities
Red Team Performs an Onsite Cyber Security Vulnerability Overview and Risk Assessment of your System(s), Safeguards and Cyber Policies used by the your organization.
Basic Internal Vulnerability Tests Reveal:
• Hidden Hacks
• Inadequate Security Policies
Expanded Internal Vulnerability Tests Discover:
This is a Propriety Physical and Electronic Security Examination
• internal access restrictions
• appropriate usage policies
• confidential data safeguards
• BYOD - mobile user and remote control
• internet access and usage policies
• usage safety training programs
• backup and restore policies and external access protections
Red Team uses sophisticated system security tools to determine how well your organization's network actually implements your existing safeguards.
We Perform an "Off-site" Red Team Cyber Security® Penetration Test to discover the network vulnerabilities and system holes that might exist in your network and firewall.
Penetration tests can be conducted in several ways:
• No knowledge
(Black Hat level ) – no information given about the target(s).
• Partial knowledge
(Gray Hat level) – some information provided about the target system(s).
• Full knowledge
(White Hat level) - full knowledge of the target(s).
Determining the test scope:
• Target a single system
• web or email server
• a set of systems, a DMZ
• an entire system.
Upon completion you will receive:
• a report detailing all testing activities
• testing results and suggested remediation
• specific recommendations and a plan to be Cyber-Safe & Secure
The Red Team Cyber Security® Cost-Effective Penetration (Pen) Test uncovers Hidden Cyber Security Problems on Firewall, Servers and Workstations .
After a full diagnosis, we can design a plan and strategy for you to protect your data. You can have Fortune 500 Company-type cyber protection for a fraction of the cost
NOTE: THE ABOVE GRAPHIC IS A SIMPLIFIED PORTRAYAL OF HOW A MODERN CYBER SECURITY SYSTEM WORKS.